Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Love (of your life) Note


So I'm in a bar one evening. I'm alone. I'm not involved romantically with 
anyone. Suddenly, someone walks in and the two of us lock eyes. I know 
instinctively, with every fiber of my being, that this is the person I must spend 
the rest of my life with. This is my chance. I begin to think about how I’ll 
figure out a way to introduce myself when suddenly – I realize that this person 
of my dreams isn’t sitting down! Instead, my soulmate just came in to ask 
directions from the bartender and will be leaving in seconds. In a desperate act, 
I quickly grab a cocktail napkin from the bar and have just enough time to 
write five words that will convince this person that the two of us are destined for 
one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment